Elegant, lightweight and stackable, this is the ultimate all-in-one cooking and serving solution. This is the Tupperware that truly does it all. It’s fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe while being gorgeous on the table. What more do you need?
Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro Ovenware. No added butter or oils are needed for cooking most recipes.
Steam release vents on the sides of the base and cover help prevent steam build-up and regulate humidity to let your food brown nicely while keeping optimal moisture.
Cook dishes like:
Roasted meats (pork, beef, veal, lamb), meat loaf, baked meatballs, baked fish filets or fish casseroles, potato or vegetable gratins, roasted vegetables, pasta bake, quiches, fruit or chocolate cakes, gingerbread loaf, fruit gratin, cinnamon rolls, crumbles, flans etc.
All in one solution for everyday cooking (oven and microwave), storing (fridge or freezer) and serving. High-end lightweight unique material, resisting from -25°C/-13F to 250°C/482F.
Keep the oven clean and get a nice roasted and browned result at the same time, thanks to the cover, combined with steam release vents on the base, optimally regulating the humidity.
Save time thanks to "Tandem Cooking". Beyond being perfect for the oven or microwave. You can combine both methods: starting the cooking process in the microwave and finishing in the oven to save time while getting a perfect roasted and grilled result.
Very versatile, success every time with all your beef or pork roast, gratins, cakes, crumbles, cobblers, and many more.
- Always put the UltraPro in a preheated oven as the heating process may include the grill which could damage the UltraPro.
- Always ensure that the pre-programmed settings of your oven do not use the grill function.
- Never use under the grill or on the stove.
- Do not use metal or any sharp utensils to prevent damage.
- Use a soft sponge or Tupperware Microfiber to clean your UltraPro
- Never use aerosol spray for non-stick, the chemicals can damage the material, always use butter and flour
- Avoid contact with heat sources by placing UltraPro Ovenware at least 2"/5cm away from the oven/microwave oven walls and heat sources.
- To remove from the oven, always use oven gloves and grab the UltraPro by both handles to ensure a stable grip.
- Should fat burn on to the UltraPro while cooking at high temperatures leaving brown patches, soak the UltraPro in 4 tablespoons of dishwasher detergent diluted in 5L/10 pints of hot water for at least 2 hours.
- The material can withstand oven temperature up to 250°C. We do not recommend cooking or baking at this temperature, or for more than 2 hours.
- Do not use in mini-ovens or halogen ovens.
| Be sure to come in contact with food / drink
| Safe to use in the dishwasher
| Not for cutting
| Safe to use in the freezer
Safe for microwave use
Safe for oven use
Not for use on the grill
Not for use on the stove
36.3 x 26.6 x 7.3 cm