The Tupperware ravioli maker easily and quickly creates Italian ravioli, Russian flamini, Turkish manti and other pastries and desserts.
• Consists of 2 parts:
• A rack with 25 identical molds that are the perfect size
• A spoon for filling, measuring and unmoulding.
• Good stability on the countertop thanks to the 4 non-slip feet and an S-shaped support in the middle of it.
• Easy to store thanks to the flat shape.
How to use:
• No more need for an expensive caterer: make your own ravioli easily:
- Sprinkle the non-slip dough sheet with some flour and roll out the dough well with the rolling pin filled with cold water.
- Sprinkle the grid of the Ravioli hearts with flour and place a first layer of dough on it. Gently press the molds with the spoon and moisten the dough with some water (so that it closes properly during cooking) with the silicone brush.
- Use the spoon to fill each cavity with a filling of your choice (indicate the ideal amount).
- Finally, cover with a second layer of dough (that you first rolled out on your Dough Sheet.
- Press gently with the rolling pin to close and 'cut out' the ravioli.
- If necessary, remove the excess dough from the sides using the spoon. Then press harder with the rolling pin to remove the ravioli from the molds.
- Place the box 2.25 l upside down on the rack, turn it over and drop the ravioli into the box. Now use the flat side of the spoon to loosen the remaining ravioli.
- You can now cook, freeze or store your homemade ravioli in the refrigerator.
Instructions for use
| Safe to come into contact with food/drink
| Safe to use in the dishwasher
| Not for cutting
| Not for microwave use
Not for oven use
Not for grill use
Not for use on the stove