The Tupperware Chef Series Collection cookware range is ideal for the home cook who loves working with high quality materials and beautiful design.
This Sauce Pan is the workhorse of any kitchen – one of the pots you’ll reach for every time you cook. With a flat base and higher sides, use it for boiling or steaming vegetables, making sauces or cooking grains and pasta.
Distributes heat evenly from bottom to top to bring flavor and tenderness to your favorite comfort foods.
The Chef Series collection allows for precise, even cooking so you can prepare healthy, flavorful and balanced dishes. By reducing the need for fat and water, you can cut calories and salt. It’s all possible because the Chef Series takes advantage of food’s natural water and fat content. Which means food retains its flavor as well as its minerals and nutritional value.
Why Chef Series?
HIGH TECHNOLOGY ALLOYS
The secret of the Chef Series Collection lies in a combination of aluminum and 18/10 stainless steel to ensure perfect heat conduction which is balanced and effective on all cooking surfaces (gas, electricity, ceramics, induction). High-quality and durable materials which stand up to any impact. In order to ensure safe usage the handles do not conduct heat.
Saucepans, Frying pans, Stewpots and Pans
Comprising 3 layers, the body of these products is made of aluminium and 18/10 stainless steel. Base assembly is encapsulated between 2 layers of aluminium and stainless steel. The result: a 5 layer structure which will ensure perfectly even heating.
• Hand washing is recommended for all Chef Series Products.
• The Crepe Pan should be washed with a microfiber or a soft sponge.
Do not use abrasive pads. Clean it immediately after use with hot water and detergent.
• To reproduce the gleam of your Chef Series product, clean it with white vinegar and a microfiber.
• The Sauté Pans, the Stewpots and the 1.6 l. Sauce Boat are compatible with traditional oven usage. The glass Lid on the 7.6 l. Stewpot is not suitable for cooking in the oven. Use Oven Holders to take Products out of the Oven.
• Not suitable for microwave use.
14 Ø x 14 cm H (with cover)